Reaching out to draw others to Christ.
Our Guiding Principles
- We place Jesus first in all that we do.
- We share Christ wherever we are.
- We welcome a diversity of believers and skeptics to experience Christ with us.
- We seek to deepen our faith and discipleship.
- We embrace the gifts of each and all.
- We will welcome our neighbors and invite them to participate in all church programs.
- We will respond to the needs of all God’s people, seeking justice and peace, locally and globally.
- We will commit our time and resources to support God’s work through the S.C. Synod and the ecumenical community.
- We will offer worship opportunities with Biblically based, doctrinally sound preaching and inspiring music, energizing ourselves to do God’s work.
- We will provide dynamic Christian education, immersing ourselves in God’s Word.
- We will foster a sense of congregational community and genuine concern for the well-being of our members.